CN Ratings Thread Part 16

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Jan 31, 2010
Ratings
348 3
Laredo, TX
I think most of the kids shows premieres has gotten lower than usual ratings this week because it's back to school week in some locations and the younger audience were probably busy shopping or doing homework. Still, even with its time slot being moved to a primetime hour, WBB hasn't been improving much. Hope CN will go back to airing a block (but I don't think Friday nights are worth it anymore) as I prefer that premiere strategy than daily premieres (still better than spread out premiere, at least).

CNReactionGuy18

Don't spoil it! Or I spoil my juice.
Jun 23, 2018
Ratings
91 2
United States
Alright, Since all the kids are addicted to the Internet nowdays. That means that CN has to fix their advertising.
They shouldn't never did the See It First method in first place.
Plus, Just because nobody doesn't watch we bare bears that much doesn't mean you could advertise the same thing all over again.

Jun 10, 2016
Ratings
523 11
In the near future, there will be a point where the live stream won't matter anymore, so CN's promoting their app so more people can view it and get used to it.

Even if it takes a decade, i'm just waiting for linear live TV to finally end, so CN can just go all out and release episodes on their app with no problems regarding live TV ratings, scheduling/timeslots, and etc.

On the other hand, Ninjago didn't do too bad considering that it got no on-air promotion (aside from a countdown timer).

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Ratings
2,895 41
And people wonder why CN is migrating over with numbers like that. I've heard a few people claim that they simply can't survive on streaming alone, and that continuously low ratings would only lead to the company ceasing to exist, but considering how long they've been planning this, I have faith in them.

In the near future, there will be a point where the live stream won't matter anymore, so CN's promoting their app so more people can view it and get used to it.

Even if it takes a decade, i'm just waiting for linear live TV to finally end, so CN can just go all out and release episodes on their app with no problems regarding live TV ratings, scheduling/timeslots, and etc.

On the other hand, Ninjago didn't do too bad considering that it got no on-air promotion (aside from a countdown timer).
Me too TBH. To this day, I still don't get why a lot of people still bother with live TV (from my personal experience, at least; cable numbers alone suggest otherwise), so I say good riddance once streaming replaces it for good.

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
Ratings
347 7
Alright, Since all the kids are addicted to the Internet nowdays. That means that CN has to fix their advertising.
They shouldn't never did the See It First method in first place.
Plus, Just because nobody doesn't watch we bare bears that much doesn't mean you could advertise the same thing all over again.
Cartoon Network REALLY needs to pull the trigger on "See it First". It just isn't working.