New profile posts

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

am i the only one who notices the change, while nobody else does?
Spacething7474
Spacething7474
What change?
K
kanc
i meant to say.. some few technical difficulties like yesterday when airing SpongeBob first movie on Nickelodeon, then after commercials then it went straight to next episode without playing SpongeBob theme. Another thing is Nickelodeon never played any bumpers when it comes to movies airing on Nick, though I wouldn't think most of it as an issue
Hello pinkiepie 97 do you know how to post threads thanks.
PinkiePie97
PinkiePie97
Go to the board you want to post a thread on. On the top right, there should be a button that says “post thread”. Click that, type your thread, then click “post thread” again (this time, it should be on the bottom).
What’s with “Anime Superhero” btw? Is it the new name for this place or is it a temporary thing?
KarmaAndEffect
KarmaAndEffect
But... why?
Lady Momona
Lady Momona
It's been agreed that ToonZone is no longer limited to just cartoons and also focuses on such things as anime and comics, so here's the new name.
Toon4Thought
Toon4Thought
@Lady Momona Valid as that reason may be, they really couldn't come up with a catchier name? I've heard someone mention AnimaZone.
So do all the Viacom channels letterbox their HD feeds now? I wouldn't know since I only watch Comedy Central and MTV2 in HD.
LinusFan303
LinusFan303
Viacom channels on my cable are in HD with no letter boxing, on the SD side they take the SD image and it fills my HD TV screen .