• Enter to win two tickets to Howl's Moving Castle. Details here.

New profile posts

Latest News & Videos

What happened to the old Pop Tarts campaign?
Low Spark of Lyman
Low Spark of Lyman
Which old Pop Tarts campaign?
Dan's Revenge
Dan's Revenge
Referring to the animated ads with the "crazy good!" bit at the end? Good question. Didn't dawn on me I haven't seen those in a good time either. (If that's what you meant)
Any has something to say about the New Fox, now that Disney waited a million years to finally get ahold of Fox.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward
Right now, I'm just wondering if this acquisition will affect the Fox network's relationship with 20th Century Fox Television.
One of the good things about Disney's Fox acquisition is that they finally acquired the distribution rights to A New Hope. I hope they can re-release the original trilogy without the Special Edition alterations.
Reactions: Chaos160
Chaos160
Chaos160
I wholeheartedly agree with you since the original theatrical versions of the original Star Wars trilogy are an essential piece of film history.
Commander Beeper
Commander Beeper
Yeah, and hopefully on Blu-Ray too. The DVD release of the unaltered original trilogy was sourced from a LaserDisc release from the 90s rather than the original film elements like it should have been.
I might as well need to make my April Fool's Day pranks for this year because why not, yet there's also the issue with studying.
Seriously, why can't Boomerang switch back to their original brand and air classic cartoons again?
Radical Edward
Radical Edward
Because they don't get good ratings.
M
Micahel Cataldo
Boomerang was better airing classic cartoons from the past instead of its newer shows.
K
kanc
Michael Cataldo, you do realize current linear TV cable is dying, and streaming is new trend, right? you should try to use classic cartoons online if you like those, instead of just regular TV wishing to air classic cartoons, like if you're living in the past
Steven Universe. Where you are not allowed to reference marriage, childbirth and any sort of relation.
RandomMe
RandomMe
Except for North America.
Why can't Cartoon Network air shows like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Uncle Grandpa and Clarence instead of Toddler Tightwads No!?
If you're a writer and a showrunner of a stale show for almost two decades and you disregard an episode you already wrote back in the 90s because of some controversial documentary, I cannot take you seriously anymore.
Reactions: Radical Edward
Toons Fan
Toons Fan
@kanc He's talking about the showrunner running the show for two decades. Not the show itself.
Reactions: kanc
ToonsJazzLover
ToonsJazzLover
Yep, and it's Al Jean who's being ignorant to these controversies. You can still enjoy Stark Raving Dad without thinking about the scandals with Michael Jackson. At least Vincent Waller doesn't get involved with SpongeBob controversies
Reactions: kanc
Radical Edward
Radical Edward
Does SpongeBob even have controversies lately?